We collect personal data about you in a number of ways.
We obtain personal data that you provide to us directly, or from other organisations with whom you have agreed that we may obtain information. We do not use social media to gather data, nor use your location data if you access our website from your smartphone.
Information gained directly from you
We process personal data that we have gained directly from you in order to provide the requested products or services in connection with our business relationship or because we are legally required to do so. We gain personal information via:
- The online or offline application process
- Face-to-face/email/telephone communications, and throughout our relationship with you
- Registration for seminars and other marketing events
- Business cards
- When entering into a contract with us to supply you with our products and services.
Information gained indirectly about you
In addition, we may also collect your personal data, which is gained indirectly or passively, such as:
- Service data – personal data that is provided in the course of the use of our services
- Enquiry data – information contained in any enquiry you submit to us regarding our services
- Correspondence data – information contained in or relating to any communication that we have with you.
What information we collect about you
We collect the following type of personal data about you:
- Your name, and contact information such as address, email address and telephone number;
- Your date of birth and national insurance number (or other tax identification number);
- Verification of Identity information such as Passport information, driving licence etc
- Your financial planning objectives
- Financial information, employment history, nationality and dependents;
- Health information
- Your marketing preferences.